It was definitely the highlight of my day. I looked forward to it all morning long. Today, someone else would be washing my hair and fixing it for me and all I had to do was just sit there and smile.
I fixed my hair, carefully picked out my clothes and even shaved. I went through my finances making sure I could squeeze in this last minute decision. Expensive? Yes, but the experience would be worth every penny.Today was going to be my day to ignore my list and to just be Catherine...not mommy, not wife, sister, daughter, Mrs. Moreno or mother of so and so.
I checked the time. 10:30. Yes! Time to go and I better hurry or I'd be late.
I was greeted by the friendly receptionist, given a cold glass of fresh cucumber water and led to my chair. After my hair was washed and my scalp massaged, Krista, whom I refer to as the" Hair Genie", appeared. She worked her magic while we chatted about refreshingly pointless things that didn't ask for me to think like fashion and how dumb it was, making this the perfect way to relax and let the stress go.
She handed me a mirror so that I could examine every angle and waited for my verdict...I LOVED it. What do you think?
![]() |
| Front view- not the best pic, but it will do. |
![]() | ||||
| Back pic taken with my awesome ninja skills. |
Thank you Krista for helping me with the Highlight of my day! I will see you soon... -er than later, I hope. :)


LOVE IT! You are drop dead goregous!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! It's a perfect cut for you. You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love hair appointments too. I think I had cucumber water at my last one too...sigh...
ReplyDelete